ABOUT The DonationMatch Referral Program
Since 2010, DonationMatch has streamlined how school and charity event leaders acquire 100% donated items for their auctions, raffles, and event giveaways.
Because of our unique win-win platform and business model, we've been honored with recommendations by nonprofit leaders such as Red Apple Auctions, FundraiserHelp, and Grantspace/Foundation Center. We have a network of 14,000+ community leaders and have facilitated over $25 million of no-strings-attached in-kind donations, successfully matching events with much-appreciated items.
Our product donation marketplace makes it easy for nonprofits to find in-kind donations quickly and have more successful fundraising events. Our network includes:
180+ company decision-makers
40+ resource partners
Free and upgraded plans
Become a Preferred Partner: IT'S FREE!
THE PREFERRED PARTNER PROGRAM FORBENEFIT AUCTIONEERS
Benefit auctioneers can qualify for our FREE Preferred Partner status in our referral program. We invite you to JOIN NOW and make more money on your events while helping the schools/charities you work with fill their fundraising auctions. And, because you will be publicly listed on our website as a resource, you will gain from the added exposure to potential event organizers looking for an auctioneer.
Partnering with us gives you:
- New benefit just added: FREE Listing in the Live Auctioneer section of our Nonprofit Resource Directory
- Your unique personalized referral link and code for sharing DonationMatch with your clients and followers (to ensure you get credit for their membership!)
- 15% commissions on all new members you refer--nonprofits AND donor companies
- 20% discount on any other advertising options
- Exclusive partner cross-promotion opportunities
Help your clients maximize their auctions and giveaways at every event. Partnering with DonationMatch is free!
2 steps to Get Started
- Create a DonationMatch login and business profile. The company name and address should be where you want to receive referral checks. Your description will be used for the content of your Nonprofit Resource Directory listing, so please include any relevant experience and regions in which you work. For automatic Preferred Partner status, indicate that you are an NAA-Certified Benefit Auction Specialist (BAS) in your description.
- Complete and submit a DonationMatch Referral Partner Agreement via email or fax.
You will receive a confirmation email with promotion tips when your Preferred Partner status is approved. We look forward to working together!
Mention "BAS" in your business profile for faster approval!
What DonationMatch Users Say:
"It’s [typically] uncomfortable to ask for donations. With your site, the fear of rejection or discomfort is gone! We require fewer volunteers to find items to auction and raffle this way." — Cyndy Martin, Treasurer & Walk Co-Chair, Scleroderma Foundation
“Great job on DonationMatch, it’s ideal for non-profits. Keep up the good work!” — Teresa Stivers, Executive Director, Walden Family Services
"DonationMatch made it very easy to find a large number of raffle prizes in a very short amount of time while saving money on postage. Upgrading saved me many hours for each event. I can’t imagine putting on another fundraising event without DonationMatch’s upgraded service." - Lynda West, Event Consultant
"In prior years I really struggled to find donations. Fundraisers take so much time and effort to plan. Your site allows me to maximize possible donations and still be able to get everything done! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!" — Marianne M., Fundraiser for Susan G Komen Foundation