ABOUT OUR DonationMatch NETWORK
Since 2010, DonationMatch has streamlined how school and charity event leaders acquire 100% donated items for their auctions, raffles, and event giveaways.
Because of our unique win-win mission and business model, we've been honored with recommendations by industry leaders such as Red Apple Auctions, FundraiserHelp, and Grantspace/Foundation Center. Our self-service platform has facilitated matching over $25 million in no-strings-attached in-kind donations to festive events.
Nonprofits get access to multiple in-kind donors through a single application portal to increase their fundraising options for free, or opt in for more benefits by upgrading.
Our network includes:
14,000 nonprofit fundraising leaders
180+ company decision-makers
40+ resource partners
Our reach includes:
Email subscribers that can be filtered by type/size of events held, location, cause type, schools, and much more
24,000 Daily Pinterest impressions
2,000+ Twitter followers
- 1,100+ Facebook fans
THE DONATIONMATCH REFERRAL PARTNER PROGRAM
Fellow professionals and companies involved with nonprofits, cause marketing, school/parent organizations, and charity fundraising are welcome to apply for participation in our referral program to provide the schools charities you work with a valuable free resource for seeking donors and in-kind sponsors. And, because you will be publicly listed on our website as a resource, you will gain from the added exposure to event organizers in our network, too.
Partnering with us gives you:
- A listing in our Nonprofit Resource Directory
- Social media mentions
- Your own unique referral link and code for sharing DonationMatch with your clients and followers
- Ability to earn 15% commissions on all new members you refer--nonprofits AND donor companies
- Exclusive cross-promotional opportunities and reserved for trusted partners
Help your clients maximize their auctions and giveaways at every event. Partnering with DonationMatch is free!
- Create a DonationMatch login and business profile. The company name and address should be where you want to receive referral checks. Your description will be used for the content of your Nonprofit Resource Directory listing, so feel free to include any calls to action and /or exclusive discounts you wish to offer our network.
- Complete and submit a DonationMatch Referral Partner Agreement via email or fax.
Please allow up to 5 business days for us to review your application. You will receive a confirmation email when your Referral Partner status is approved. We look forward to working together!