Do you WORK WITH nonprofits?
The DonationMatch community includes over 15,000 verified school and charity decision-makers across the U.S. and Canada who are seeking in-kind donations for fundraising events. To give them access to even more resources and assistance, we created the DonationMatch Nonprofit Resource Directory as well as our Promoted Partners Program to showcase providers of complementary services, both event-based and year-round.
Typical partners include:
Online/Mobile Silent Auction Platforms
Event Registration Platforms
Event Planning Consultants
Volunteer Management Platforms
CRM and Donor Management Systems
Resources for In-Kind Donations or Consignment Items
Operational Support/Fiscal Sponsorship
Year-Round Fundraising Programs & Platforms
If you have a history of success and would like to speak with us about becoming a resource and/or referral partner, please complete our partner application. We will follow up to get to know each other!
Promoted Partners Program
We have a very limited number of promotional opportunities within our DonationMatch community. Contact us for more information about availability and reserving your space.
ONLINE RESOURCE DIRECTORY - LISTINGS
Our web-based "Nonprofit Resource Directory" is publicly available and promoted to our nonprofit members year-round as a source of solutions and support to fill their needs. We can help you reach decision-makers when they need your service the most.
- Company Listing with Logo:
- $199/year or $79/qtr
- Company Listing, NO Logo:
- $99/year or $39/quarter
Pricing is for first category; each additional category 50% OFF.
A dedicated email introducing you to our network (content by approval)
- Suggested uses: Invitations to webinars, conferences, or events; promotional offers; new product launch announcements; sharing blog content.
- Target recipients by location, nonprofit type/school, past/upcoming event types, and more
- $100 CPM, 2k recipients minimum
- High 30% average open rate
- Six months of Resource Directory listing with logo included with 3k+ recipients
- Follow-up campaign with minor changes, 50% OFF
3 mos minimum. Your banner on the menu bar of all nonprofit accounts for repeated visibility while event leaders are actively managing fundraising activity.
Size: 150x150 px. Provide jpg or png sized 300x300 px.
As of 2/15/17: 11.3k monthly page views (6.3k unique)
- A (top) position: $350/mo
- B (2nd) position: $300/mo
- C (bottom) position: $250/mo
PARTNERS ARE ALSO INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN:
- Cross-promoted contests and giveaways
- Co-hosting of events (live or online) and webinars
- Social media posts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+
- Shared Pinterest boards
- Guest posts on the DonationMatch blog
- Referral commissions
- ... and more. Let's get creative!
All partners are reviewed annually and will be approved based on:
- Relevance to our users
- Demonstrated industry leadership and growth
- Customer reviews and reputation
- Your social activity (web, social media, blog)
- Effectiveness of our existing relationship
WHAT IS A "PREFERRED PARTNER"?
Preferred Partner status is reviewed on an annual basis. Minimum requirements are:
- Licensed/certified or a minimum of 3 years in business
- A minimum 4-star (or equivalent) rating in their field
- Provide free education and/or resources to the DonationMatch network
- Regularly refer new users to DonationMatch
- Our participation in your referral program
Benefits reserved for Preferred Partners include:
- One category company listing in our Resource Directory at no cost
- Early access to cross-promotional opportunities
Apply to be a partner, then ask your DonationMatch partnership manager for Preferred status details today!