Do you WORK WITH nonprofits?
The DonationMatch community includes over 13,000 verified school and charity decision-makers across the U.S. and Canada who are seeking in-kind donations for fundraising events. To give them access to even more resources and assistance, we created the DonationMatch Nonprofit Resource Directory & Partner Program to showcase providers of complementary services, both event-based and year-round.
Typical partners include:
Online/Mobile Silent Auction Platforms
Event Registration Platforms
Event Planning Consultants
Volunteer Management Platforms
CRM and Donor Management Systems
Resources for In-Kind Donations or Consignment Items
Operational Support/Fiscal Sponsorship
Year-Round Fundraising Programs & Platforms
If you have a history of success and would like to speak with us about becoming a resource and/or referral partner, please complete our partner application linked below. We will follow up to get to know each other!
Opportunities for Approved Partners
ONLINE RESOURCE DIRECTORY - LISTINGS
Our web-based "Nonprofit Resource Directory" is publicly available and promoted to our nonprofit members year-round as a source of solutions and support to fill their needs. We can help you reach decision-makers when they need your service the most.
- Company Listing with Logo:
- $199/year or $79/qtr
- Company Listing, NO Logo:
- $99/year or $39/quarter
Pricing is for first category; each additional category 50% OFF.
A dedicated email introducing you to our network (content by approval)
- Suggested uses: Invitations to webinars, conferences, or events; promotional offers; new product launch announcements; sharing blog content.
- Target recipients by location, nonprofit type/school, past/upcoming event types, and more
- $200 CPM, 1k recipients minimum
- High 30% average open rate
- Six months of Resource Directory listing with logo included with 3k+ recipients
- Follow-up campaign with minor changes, 50% OFF
3 mos minimum. Your banner on the menu bar of all nonprofit accounts for repeated visibility while event leaders are actively managing fundraising activity.
Size: 150x150 px. Provide jpg or png sized 300x300 px.
As of 2/15/17: 11.3k monthly page views (6.3k unique)
- A (top) position: $300/mo
- B (2nd) position: $250/mo
- C (bottom) position: $200/mo
PARTNERS ARE ALSO INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN:
- Cross-promoted contests and giveaways
- Co-hosting of events (live or online) and webinars
- Social media posts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+
- Shared Pinterest boards
- Guest posts on the DonationMatch blog
- Referral commissions
- ... and more. Let's get creative!
All partners are reviewed annually and will be approved based on:
- Relevance to our users
- Demonstrated industry leadership and growth
- Customer reviews and reputation
- Your social activity (web, social media, blog)
- Effectiveness of our existing relationship
WHAT IS A "PREFERRED PARTNER"?
Preferred Partner status is reviewed on an annual basis. Minimum requirements are:
- Licensed/certified or a minimum of 3 years in business
- A minimum 4-star (or equivalent) rating in their field
- Provide free education and/or resources to the DonationMatch network
- Regularly refer new users to DonationMatch
- Our participation in your referral program
Benefits reserved for Preferred Partners include:
- One category company listing in our Resource Directory at no cost
- Early access to cross-promotional opportunities
Apply to be a partner, then ask your DonationMatch partnership manager for Preferred status details today!